- This event has passed.
CBTFC: Research updates on tree fruit
November 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Columbia Basin Tree Fruit Club: Research updates on tree fruit
Bernardita Sallato will be giving an update on tree fruit research. Some topics will include:
- Updates on Cosmic crisp (R); Green Spot, rootstock growth differences, ripening, vigor management, retain, and pollen sprays.
- Ca related disorders in Honeycrisp; WA soil limiting conditions, Ca application trial.
- Early fall defoliation in sweet cherries.
- Soil testing methods and monitoring.
- Discuss fall nutrient management.
Here is the meeting link
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android: https://wsu.zoom.us/j/96682789638
Meeting ID: 966 8278 9638
Please refer to this guide on Joining WSU Zoom Meetings before trying to join the meeting.
Note: Zoom Account authentication is required to join this meeting.
Join from WSU Conference Room System (Polycom)
1. Using the touch panel, or remote control, select ‘Place a Call’
2. Enter the IP Address including periods: 184.108.40.206
3. Press the pound key twice ‘##’
4. Enter the Meeting ID: 966 8278 9638
5. Press ‘Call’
Join from Conference Room System with SIP email@example.com
Share Screen/Content Wirelessly
Go to https://share.zoom.us and enter Meeting ID: 966 8278 9638
Phone Call (long distance)
+1 253 215 8782
+12532158782,,96682789638# US (One Tap Mobile Call)
Find your international phone number: https://wsu.zoom.us/u/absMo3yoxA
For technical support with WSU conference rooms, contact your local IT team
For support or feature requests, please go to https://its.wsu.edu/wsu-video-conferencing-services/
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.