- This event has passed.
Inside Looking Out: IPM Practices of Tree Fruit in Yakima Valley
March 2 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Who should attend
This workshop is targeted for growers, fieldmen, concerned citizens, backyard growers, and Master Gardeners.
- X-phytoplasma: a growers perspective
- X-Phytoplasma and Little Cherry Virus
- Sterile codling moth release to augment and reduce pesticide use
- Biocontrol of mites in tree fruit
- Invasive pests
Registration questions: call 509-571-5210
- Joshua Milnes, Yakima Pest & Disease Board, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Bush, WSDA, email@example.com
3 WSDA Pesticide Recertification credits available!.
No Lunch Provided