- This event has passed.
NCW Tree Fruit Days
January 17 - January 20
Join us for WSU Tree Fruit Extension Programs in North Central Washington. Co-sponsored by Northwest Cherries, Pear Bureau Northwest, NCW Fieldmen’s Association, and the Okanogan Horticultural Association. These events provide the latest research-based information on horticulture, pest and disease management. We hope you will join us to network and learn this winter. Apple, Pear and Cherry Day will be held in Wenatchee, WA Jan 18-20, 2022. Okanogan Horticultural Day will be held in Omak, date February 9, 2022. This event will be a hybrid in person and online webinar event with flexibility for changing COVID restrictions.
COVID PRECAUTIONS: Covid cases in Chelan County are up to 2545/100K as of Jan 10 compared to 320/100K Dec 27.
- Virtual participation is encouraged.
- In person participants will be asked to mask and social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Vaccine boosters are encouraged.
- WSU will provide hand sanitizer at entrances and a limited supply of disposable medical masks/ KN95s on hand for people that have misplaced their own mask.
- The wearing of cloth masks, neck gaiters, or bandanas is no longer considered an effective face covering. To mitigate the spread of omicron, the use of a high-quality mask is important. This means at a bi-layer medical-style mask or a KN95 should be worn when indoors.
- Check the website before coming for changes to meeting status.
Agendas and registration available at