Northwest Cider Symposium
March 10 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$250
The Symposium on March 10 in Tacoma will be a full day of learning, connecting, and celebrating our vibrant industry. So make sure you register by the 2/21 deadline.
- The first trade show specifically for northwest cidermakers with products, services, and partners to help grow your business.
- 12 educational workshops for orchardists, marketers, cidermakers, and executives covering the hottest topics for our region.
- A buyer and media tasting to connect your brand with Washington buyers.
- Networking opportunities and a fun cider happy hour.
- A Founder’s Dinner celebrating the people that built northwest cider.
- Affordable registration prices so you can bring your entire team.
Our “Making Cider” track sessions are:
- Managing Fermentation: How to make it smell good
- Final packaging for stability
- Benefits of aging cider: Plastic, stainless, wood and time
Featured speakers from:
- Finnriver Farm & Cidery
- Bauman’s Cider
- Liberty Ciderworks
- Seattle Cider Company
- BenchGraft Consulting
- Enartis, Snowdrift Cider Co.
- 2 Towns Ciderhouse
- Alpen Fire Cider
There are also tracks on Executive, Growing, and Marketing cider.
Remember to reserve your hotel room too.
Our group discount gets you a fancy room right where the action is – with no driving or steep hills to climb.
Questions? Contact Emily Becker