Stakeholder Listening Sessions
October 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on October 26, 2022 at 2:00 pm
One event on October 27, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Join the Washington Tree Fruit Extension team to give feedback on Extension needs and priorities for 2023. Listening sessions will be held in north, central and south central Washington October 25-27. Your feedback will help prioritize Extension programing and staffing of new ITT positions.
October 25, 2022 @ 2-4pm
North Central: Tree Fruit Research and Extension Center, 1100 N Western Ave Wenatchee
October 26, 2022 @ 2-4pm
Columbia Basin: Bee Center 1485 W Cunningham Rd, Othello, WA 99344, USA
October 27, 2022 @ 2-4pm
South Central: Yakima Extension Office, 2403 S 18th St, Union Gap, WA 98903
- The top three challenges facing your farm/ the industry.
- What areas do you want to learn more about?
- What Extension tools/resources do you rely on and want to see continue?
- What information/ tools would help improve farm profitability?
- What information/ tools would help you conserve natural resources/ environment?
- What information/tools would improve the quality of life for your family/ people who work for you?
- What information/tools would help your operation/ the industry be more resilient?
- What are your sources of information?
- What information do you need but is difficult to access? How can it be more effectively delivered?
North Central: Tianna DuPont, email@example.com, (509) 713-5346; Tory Schmidt, Tory@treefruitresearch.com
Columbia Basin: Karen Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org
South Central: Corina Serban, email@example.com, (509) 470-1169; Jenny Bolivar, firstname.lastname@example.org, (509) 786-9201, Bernardita Sallato, email@example.com, (509) 439-8542