- This event has passed.
WSU-OSU TF Webinar: Sweet cherry hardiness research & cold damage assessment
October 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Stone Fruit Physiology program at WSU has investigated tree fruit hardiness for nearly two decades. This webinar will cover recent research highlights and provide a demonstration of cold damage assessment.
- Intro to Webinar (B.Sallato)
- Overview of cold damage in tree fruit (M.Whiting)
- Research update: cold hardiness variation among cultivars (J.Magby)
- Research update: new tools for reducing cold damage (B.Arnoldussen)
- Live tutorial on assessing cold damage (M.Whiting)
Attendees must preregister here or paste the following address in your browser
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.