The WSU Extension will be offering our online Cultivating Success™ Whole Farm Planning Course this fall and we’d like to share this opportunity with you and your community.
WSU Cultivating Success™: Whole Farm Planning
Offered Statewide, Online, and with Spanish Interpretation
This course will cover a broad range of topics and decision-making tools for you to create a successful small farm enterprise! Whether you are just exploring the opportunities available or already have an existing operation, you’ll learn what it takes to create, sustain, and grow a viable small farm.
- $200 for an 11-week course, September 25th through December 4th, 2023
- Class meets weekly on Mondays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Online course classroom through Zoom with in-person field trips
- Scholarships are available for Military Veterans and anyone for whom the course fee is a barrier
- This course will be offered with Spanish language interpretation and facilitation