- This event has passed.
Smart Orchard Field Day- New Technologies. English/Spanish
August 2, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us to learn from the remaining tech providers involved in the WA Fruit Smart Orchard Project- innov8.ag, Dynamax, Ceres, Thingy, IOT, Aker Ag, & Arable. Get your chance to network & learn about emerging technologies not involved in the project.
Para ver la versión en Español del evento, haga click aquí
@ 9:00 AM – 1:15 PM
Grandview Smart Orchard
3142 N. County Line, Grandview WA, 98930
Tree fruit growers, field workers, extension specialists, industry representatives, consultants and others interested in learning about the use of new technologies in the orchard.
- innov8.ag- Visualizing Unrealized Potential with yield estimations & soil analysis. Creating a better economic outcome for growers above and below ground, on and off the farm.
- Dynamax- Sap Flow, Infrared Temperature, Dendrometer, Soil Moisture, & Weather Stations
- Thingy, IoT- LoRaWAN Connectivity, Micro-Weather Station, Wind, Rain, Soil, & Soil Moisture
- Arable- In-field weather & plant monitoring system
- Aker Ag- Drone Imagery with Aker TrueCause™
- CropVue- pest trap sensor and in canopy weather
- And much more from guest tech providers!
Jenny L. Bolivar-Medina, WSU Extension. firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Mantle, Innov8.ag. email@example.com
Ioan Lascoe, Innov8.ag. firstname.lastname@example.org
This field day is sponsored by Washington State University Extension and Innov8.ag with support from the Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission.