- Advances in Brassicaceae seed meal formulation and application protocol for control of apple replant disease, M. Mazzola, poster pdf, USDA-ARS Tree Fruit Research Lab.
- Horticultural systems and practices to facilitate mechanization in apples and pears, S. Musacchi, WSU-TFREC, 2014.
- WA 38 Horticulture: Characteristics and Preliminary Results, 2016
- WA 38 rootstock and system trial, 2013.
- Woolly Apple Aphid resistance in advanced rootstock selections, 2011.
- A database to aggregate research results and assess technologies, 2009.
- WSU School of Economics Sciences crop enterprise budgets page
- Establishing an apple orchard, eXtension, 2012. (Accessed: 1/19/17).
- Techniques & benefits of a fruit wall, R. Lehnert, Good Fruit Grower, January, 2014.
- Good, better, best? The quest for better apple rootstocks, T. Auvil, Good Fruit Grower, June, 2014.
- Get it right at planting, G. Warner, Good Fruit Grower, February, 2011.
- Response of ‘HoneycrispⓇ’ apple trees to combinations of pre-plant fumigation, deep ripping, and hog manure compost incorporation in a soil with replant disease, P. G. Braun, et. al., HortScience, 45(11)1702-1707, 2010.