WTFRC Research Reports
- Early season estimation of fruit set and size potential, 2015.
- Investigating post-bloom thinning, 2014.
- Influence of cropload level on fruit size and quality of sweet cherry, 2013.
- Improving sweet cherry yield security and fruit quality, 2012.
WSU CPAAS Research
- Hand-held mechanical thinning devices for cherry production
- Development of a hand-held mechanical blossom thinning device
- Cherry Training Systems, L. E. Long, et al., PNW 667, 2015.
- Four simple steps to pruning cherry trees on Gisela and other productive rootstocks, L. Long, PNW 592, 2007.
- Precision pollination, M. Hansen, Good Fruit Grower, March, 2015.
- Understanding cherry fruit set, M. Hansen, Good Fruit Grower, March, 2011.
- Crop load and time of thinning interact to affect fruit quality in sweet cherry, S. Bound, et al., Journal of Ag. Science, 5(8), 2013.
- Crop load management does not consistently improve crop value of ‘Sweetheart’/’Mazzard’ Sweet cherry trees, T. Einhorn, et al., HortTechnology 21(5), 2011.