- Impact of viruses on cherry fruit size, D. Villamor and K. Eastwell, pdf presentation, WSU, Clean Plant Center Northwest, 2014.
- Little cherry disease: Small fruit, poor taste, bad business, K. Eastwell, Mid-Columbia Cherry Day, Feb. 6th, pdf presentation, 2014.
- Tips for Effective tree removal – Controlling virus diseases in the Orchard, Clean Plant Center Northwest, pdf presentation, 2013.
- Little cherry virus 2-Facts and controls, T. Smith and K. Eastwell, pdf presentation.
- Little Cherry Disease page, WSU Tree Fruit Research and Extension Center.
- Clean Plant Center of the Northwest, webpage.
- ELISA Virus Testing Lab, Clean Plant Center Northwest, webpage.
- Scionwood Sources, Western WA Tree Fruit Alternative Fruits webpage with links.
- Virus-tested fruit/nut tree varieties available, Clean Plant Center Northwest, pdf list, 2015.
- Optimizing virus detection using the power of attraction, T. Reddout, WSU-CAHNRS Blog, 2011.
Virus Research Reports
- Developing a Management Strategy for Little Cherry Disease, K. Eastwell, et al, WTFCR report, 2013.
- Evaluating a Universal Plant Virus Microarray for Virus Detection, K. Eastwell, et al., WTFRC report, 2013.
- Current Research Report, Virus and Virus-like diseases of fruit trees, small fruits, and grapevines, Western Association of Agricultural Experiment Station Directors, webpage, 2012. (Accessed: 10/14/16).
- Field Guide to Sweet Cherry Diseases, K. Eastwell, et. al., WSU EB 1323E, 2005.
- Apple Tree Viruses, A. R. Biggs, eXtension, 2014. (info on how viruses are spread, table showing virus group, symptoms, transmission). (Accessed: 10/14/16).
- National Clean Plant Network-Fruit Trees (Accessed: 10/14/16).
Trade Articles About Viral Diseases
- WSU team taking on cherry disease, G. Warner, Good Fruit Grower, May, 2015.
- Remove cherry virus infected trees quickly, G. Warner, Good Fruit Grower, May, 2015.
- Know your enemy: Little cherry disease, M. Hansen, Good Fruit Grower article & video, February, 2014.
- Quick test for little cherry virus, Good Fruit Grower, July, 2014.
- Living with cherry diseases, M. Hansen, Good Fruit Grower, March, 2013.
- Little Cherry disease is spreading, M. Hansen, Good Fruit Grower, November, 2013.
- Pox resistant plum registered, G. Warner, Good Fruit Grower, July, 2010.
- Vexing Viruses in Stone Fruit, A-M. Jeffries, Growing Produce, February, 2010.
Technical Articles About Select Viral Diseases
- Economic implications of a virus prevention program in deciduous tree fruits in the U.S., T. Cembali, et. al., Crop Protection, 2003.