AJL Productions in consultation with the EPA, L&I and the WSDA developed an engaging video that will help growers comply with Food Safety programs such as GLOBALG.A.P. as well as the most recent EPA regulations in Pesticide Safety for Agricultural Workers. This great resource complies with the EPA, Food safety programs such as GLOBALG.A.P., and SQF has been reviewed and approved by the WSDA and L&I, Washington State, and was funded by multiple partners (see www.farmworkertraining.com).
This fully up-to-date bilingual (Spanish/English) video is made up of 6 modules that cover Food Safety, Heat-Related Illness, Pesticide Safety, Orchard Ladder Safety, Lifting techniques, and Platform Safety. Each module with its music, clear language and dynamic images speaks to your fieldworkers and helps connect them to your mandatory training sessions. The 12 modules vary in length from 2 to 22 minutes and can be viewed independently. Each has music, clear language and dynamic images that speak to your fieldworkers and helps connect them to mandatory training sessions. With its bilingual menu, this video is easy to use and will help growers comply with some of the agency regulations they are faced with. For more information go to www.farmworkertraining.com
– “The EPA has approved this worker safety training material – approval number PST 0001. It meets the requirements of the WPS (40 CFR 170) for training workers”. The Environmental Protection Agency. Module 6.
– “This video is intended to meet some core elements or rules, however training and written safety programs must be tailored to the employer’s work site.” L&I, Washington State. Modules 1-6
– “This video is a great tool for agricultural producers, which will help them train their employees in various aspects related to worker and food safety.” Ofelio Borges, Program Manager for the Technical Service and Education Program, Pesticide Management Division, Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA). Modules 1-6.
– “This video is an important training session for all farm workers to have that covers all areas of farm safety and hygiene. From a GLOBALG.A.P. standpoint, there’s no doubt it satisfies the criteria of training for employees.” Benjamin Marchant. Senior Manager, EAGLE Certification Group. Module 1.
-“La Agencia EPA has aprobado este material de entrenamiento para el trabajador – número de aprobación PST 00001. Este cumple con los requerimientos del Estándar de Protección para el Trabajador o WPS (40 CFR 170) para entrenar trabajadores.” EPA. Módulo 6..
– “Este video complementa algunos de los elementos o las reglas, sin embargo el entrenamiento y los programas de seguridad escritos deben ser personalizados a las necesidades del sitio de trabajo del empleador.” Labor and Industries (L&I), Washington State. Módulos 1-6.
_ “Este video es una gran herramienta para los productores agrícolas, el cual les ayudará a proporcionar capacitación a sus empleados en varios aspectos relacionados a la seguridad en el trabajo e inocuidad alimenticia.” Ofelio Broges, Program Manager for the Technical Service and Education Program. Pesticide Management Division, Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA). Módulos 1-6.
– “Este video es una sesión de entrenamiento para todos los trabajadores del campo, que cubre todas las áreas de seguridad e higiene. Desde el punto de vista de GLOBALG.A.P. no hay duda que satisface el criterio de entrenamiento para empleados.” Benjamin Marchant, Senior Manager, EAGLE Certification Group. Módulo 1.