View Print Version
The WSU Crop Protection Guide doesn’t only have control recommendations. This guide also includes basic information about concepts of integrated pest management, resistance management, and principles of biological control.
This guide includes:
- Examples of pesticides registered on orchard insect, disease, and weed pests in Washington State.
- Efficacy and toxicity charts.
- Control timing by bud, bloom, and harvest stages for apples, pears, peaches, apricots, nectarines, cherries, prunes, and plums.
- Pesticide safety and regulatory information.
- Growth and nutrient sprays.
- Chemical and cultural control methods.
- Bee toxicity warnings.