- This event has passed.
CANCELED – Sprayer Best Management and Calibration Workshop – Prosser (2)
March 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
All sprayer workshops have been canceled as a health precaution.
WSU and WSDA are conducting Airblast Calibration and Optimization Courses. This is a 1-day hands-on workshop explaining the principles behind best spray practices. Offered in both English and Spanish, this workshop is applicable for both managers and operators. This is event is offered at different locations and dates. For more information: https://agr.wa.gov/services/education-and-training/pesticide-technical-assistance-and-education/air-blast-sprayer-calibration-and-configuration
All dates/locations where training will occur:
- March 3 – Long Ranch, Naches – Sponsored by and registration through GS Long* Spanish
- March 4 – Long Ranch, Naches – Sponsored by and registration through GS Long* Spanish
- March 10 – WSU-IAREC, Prosser – Sponsored by and registration through GS Long* Spanish and English
- March 11 – WSU-IAREC, Prosser – Sponsored by and registration through GS Long* Spanish and English
- March 20 – Tri-Cities – Sponsored by and registration through Washington Wine Growers** Spanish and English (Airblast and Over-the-Row sprayers)
*To register and get directions contact GS Long: Maegen Otterstein (509) 575-8382 Maegen@gslong.com
**To register and get directions contact: Kate Taylor (509) 782-8234
Registration and Fees
Space is limited! Register early by calling the sponsor registration contact listed above. Fee is payable to the sponsor only. Please indicate language preference at time of registration.
WSDA licensed participants will be offered 6 pesticide credits.