A week of soil health presentations from experts across the nation and Washington State. View only those presentations that interest you. Topics include:
- Soil health in the Western US
- Long-Term Research from the Oldest Agricultural Research Center in the World
- Lessons Learned from US Long-Term Research Sites
- Using Indicators to Make Soil Management Decisions
- Soil Health in Orchards
- Soil Health in Vineyards
- Soil Health in Potatoes
- Biological Soil Indicators and Practical End Uses
- Pros and Cons of Soil Health Indicators
- Lessons from Long-Term Cover Crop Research
- Disease Suppressive Soils
- And more…
See the speakers, schedule, and register (free) at
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.
Extension is for Everyone.